Dutch National FP Day 2012

Sean Leather
(Sent on behalf of Doaitse Swierstra)

Despite some last minute changes to the planning we are happy to announce that the next Dutch functional programming day will take place on January 6, 2012, at the university campus "De Uithof" of Utrecht University.

In case you want to give a presentation please send title, speaker and abstract to [hidden email] before Dec 1.

We will collect the proposals and try to make an interesting program out of it.

Further details will be placed on the site: http://www.cs.uu.nl/wiki/FPDag2012

Best, hoping to see you all,
Doaitse

Re: [Haskell] Dutch National FP Day 2012

Henning Thielemann

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Sean Leather wrote:

> (Sent on behalf of Doaitse Swierstra)
>
> Despite some last minute changes to the planning we are happy to announce that the next
> Dutch functional programming day will take place on January 6, 2012, at the university
> campus "De Uithof" of Utrecht University.
>
> In case you want to give a presentation please send title, speaker and abstract to
> [hidden email] before Dec 1.

What is the language of the talks and the participants? English or Dutch?

Re: [Haskell] Dutch National FP Day 2012

Erik Hesselink
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 16:19, Henning Thielemann
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Sean Leather wrote:
>
>> (Sent on behalf of Doaitse Swierstra)
>>
>> Despite some last minute changes to the planning we are happy to announce
>> that the next
>> Dutch functional programming day will take place on January 6, 2012, at
>> the university
>> campus "De Uithof" of Utrecht University.
>>
>> In case you want to give a presentation please send title, speaker and
>> abstract to
>> [hidden email] before Dec 1.
>
> What is the language of the talks and the participants? English or Dutch?

In past years the language of the talks has always been English. Also,
most Dutch people speak English pretty well, I think.

Erik

Re: [Haskell] Dutch National FP Day 2012

Sean Leather
> What is the language of the talks and the participants? English or Dutch?

In past years the language of the talks has always been English. Also,
most Dutch people speak English pretty well, I think.

Yes, what Erik said. Also, even though previous years' websites (below) have been in Dutch, most (perhaps all) talking has been in English.

Regards,
Sean