Easy to use XML parser

Alexander Chen
Hi,

For eductional/testing purposes I am looking for an .xml parser which can output strictly .csv. The pipeline goes from .xml -> .csv -> SQL table. The fat ones are already written in another language.

Can you recommend a parser that can achieve this, has understandable documentation and is easy to use?

thanks in advance.

p.s. It would be great if you have personal experience with the library.

best,

Re: Easy to use XML parser

Tony Morris-4
hackage.haskell.org/package/tagsoup

hackage.haskell.org/package/tagsoup-navigate

hackage.haskell.org/package/sv