Eclipse and Haskell

Walt Potter
All,

I intend to start using Eclipse as my IDE. Please pass along any
suggestions that I may find useful.

Thanks, Walt

Re: Eclipse and Haskell

SevenThunders
Are there Haskell specific tools for Eclipse?  My experience so far has been somewhat negative.
I tried to use eclipse with D some time ago, but the plugin kept crashing and Eclipse seems to
have kind of a mind of it's own.  I think for java development it's highly regarded.

Everytime I try one of these tools I end up going back to Vim for editing plus whatever debug tools I can scrape together.

Re: Eclipse and Haskell

Marc Weber
> Everytime I try one of these tools I end up going back to Vim for editing
> plus whatever debug tools I can scrape together.
Me is using vim, too..
And fortunately there is eclim on sourceforge
It does neither try to reimplement vim nor eclipse but tries to make
them work together.. But it's java related.. by now.
.. But I'm still isntalling it at the
moment.. ;)

Marc

Re: Eclipse and Haskell

Thiago Arrais
Walter,

There is this tool that I am working on called EclipseFP. It is a
Haskell IDE based on the Eclipse platform. We are still in alpha
stage, but maybe you'd like to check it out (and help me squash some
bugs :-). We can reach us at

http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net

Cheers,

Thiago Arrais