EnumSet with a BSD license

David Place
Hi All,

Since there is some interest in my EnumSet module, I am reposting it
here with a BSD license in anticipation of its rebirth as Data.Set.Enum.

Cheers, David

EnumSet.hs (14K) Download Attachment

Re: EnumSet with a BSD license

Bulat Ziganshin-2
Hello David,

> Since there is some interest in my EnumSet module, I am reposting it
> here with a BSD license in anticipation of its rebirth as Data.Set.Enum.

pair of comments:

1) wordLength = bitSize (undefined::Word)
2) your library will not work with Hugs 2003, what is the latest
official (non-beta) version. "Portability :  portable" ?

On Apr 6, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:

> 1) wordLength = bitSize (undefined::Word)

How'd I miss that one? Thanks.

> 2) your library will not work with Hugs 2003, what is the latest
> official (non-beta) version. "Portability :  portable" ?

Fixed by changing "portable" to "non-portable"  Please feel free
to port it.