Experience Report (and [Hiring])

David Turner-2
Hi all,

In answer to @snoyberg's call to action a few months back (https://www.snoyman.com/blog/2017/04/haskell-success-stories) I have written up an experience report and survey results from Tracsis where I currently work:

Also if you are interested in developer jobs in sunny Leeds and fancy joining our growing team of Haskell developers then there are links in the post with contact information and more details. We're hiring at all levels from fresh graduates up to a new Principal Developer. Please get in touch with me and/or Andrew Handley (CCd) if you'd like to ask any questions.