Expired certificate for prime.haskell.org

Expired certificate for prime.haskell.org

Haskell - Libraries mailing list
Hi!

I just wanted to give someone a link to the Semigroup-Monoid-proposal,
but couldn't open the page in Chromium:

https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/Proposals/SemigroupMonoid

There's already a short email thread regarding the issue from April on
the haskell-prime mailing list:

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2019-April/004448.html

It would be nice if proposals like the SMP remained accessible!

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Expired certificate for prime.haskell.org

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Yes, running the gitlab import on prime.haskell.org is one of the last
> things on my list before that box can be torn down. I'll try to do it
> tomorrow.

I have gone ahead and imported the issues, wiki, and repository content
from prime.haskell.org to GitLab [1]. Do let me know whether anything
looks amiss.

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Expired certificate for prime.haskell.org

Haskell - Libraries mailing list
Thanks a lot Ben!

After a bit of searching I found the page for the  SMP proposal:

https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/wikis/libraries/proposals/semigroup-monoid

I noticed that the code blocks there are a bit mangled. If your import
tools could fix that programmatically, that would be very nice!