Extension.hs ForallXXX constraints

Alan & Kim Zimmerman
I have got back into some GHC dev, and noticed that the various ForallXXX type synonyms in Extension.hs are unused in GHC.

In the early iteration, they were needed, but it seems not any more.

Is there any reason they should not be removed?

Alan

Re: Extension.hs ForallXXX constraints

Richard Eisenberg-5
Somehow, I remember this conversation coming up recently, and I thought it was decided to remove these. Indeed, I'm surprised they're still around. Strike them down!

Thanks,
Richard