Fails to `stack exec` a Yesod app

Yotam Ohad
Hi, I have the following project (https://github.com/yohad/TheMafsidan).
'stack build` works with no errors but when I try to run it I get
App: static: getDirectoryContents:openDirStream: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Anyone has a clue on how to fix this?

Yotam

Re: Fails to `stack exec` a Yesod app

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
On 12 January 2018 at 22:18, Yotam Ohad <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, I have the following project (https://github.com/yohad/TheMafsidan).
> 'stack build` works with no errors but when I try to run it I get
> App: static: getDirectoryContents:openDirStream: does not exist (No such
> file or directory)
>
> Anyone has a clue on how to fix this?

It would help diagnosing this if you provide the exact list of
commands you are trying to run.  Also, what OS are you using?

> Yotam

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
[hidden email]
http://IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com