Free and cofree

David Laing
Hi all,

A little while back I gave a talk at YOW Lambda Jam and wrote some posts on combing free monads and cofree comonads (inspired by some posts by Ed Kmett and Dan Piponi).  I shared them on reddit, but recently realised that there might be some folks on this list who might be interested in the material.

For those interested people, it's all here:
The "coming soon" posts will turn up eventually, although not until I'm done preparing my proposal for this year's Lambda Jam :)

Cheers,

Dave