Fwd: LZMA for Haskell?

Paulo Pocinho
(Thought it would be better to put this in the haskell-cafe list).

Hello list.

I'd like to use LZMA to create/extract archives and compare CRC from
archived files. What do I need to use LZMA in Haskell?

There is a page called "Library/Compression" in the wiki [1] but it is
from 2005, using LZMA version 4.06. Besides being old, I can only find
the LZMA SDK version 9.20 for download.

The only related package I can find on hackage is lzma-enumerator [2].
Trying to install with cabal requires an old header named lzma.h that
is no longer available.

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/Compression
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/lzma-enumerator

Re: Fwd: LZMA for Haskell?

Nathan Howell-2
lzma.h is part of the xz-utils package, which is available here: http://tukaani.org/xz/

If you have any problems with the package let me know.