Fwd: WSJ.com - Coding isn't just for those IT guys anymore

Fwd: WSJ.com - Coding isn't just for those IT guys anymore

Vasili I. Galchin

I wish Haskell could get this kind of media coverage .... ;<)

Vasili

Re: Fwd: WSJ.com - Coding isn't just for those IT guys anymore

Carter Schonwald
then put int the time to talk with smart engineers you know and get them excited and learn!

Its hard work, but if you (dear reader) don't do it, who will? Advocacy doesn't come from trees, it comes from member of the community talking to people in real life!

:)
-Carter

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Vasili I. Galchin <[hidden email]> wrote:

I wish Haskell could get this kind of media coverage .... ;<)

Vasili

Re: Fwd: WSJ.com - Coding isn't just for those IT guys anymore

Darren Grant-2

If any of you are in the Vancouver BC area, Polyglot is taking votes for a Haskell tutorial session this year. I'd love to see more here.

Cheers,
Darren