GC’ing committee memberships

Joachim Breitner-2
Dear Core Library Committee,

I am about to switch jobs, and that is a good time to review my
responsibilities. I noticed that the GHC Steering Committee is sucking
in all my committee-work-time and -energy, leaving none for the CLC,
where I have not done any work recently.

I would therefore like to officially vacate my seat on the CLC.

Cheers, and keep up the good work,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
  [hidden email]

Re: GC’ing committee memberships

Edward Kmett-2
Thank you, so much, for everything, Joachim.

I know at least one of the potential employers you considered is sad that they didn't get you, but John seems equally happy that he'll get to work with you! =)

Best of luck with your new job!

-Edward