GHC 7.10.2 Stage 1 compiler

Alexey Raga
Hello,

On the "Download" page (https://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_7_10_2) I see the archive with the binaries for ARM. Unfortunately this archive doesn't seem to include stage 1 compiler (which would be a cross-compiler from x86 or x64 to ARM as far as I understand).

I am trying to build one myself, but unfortunately no luck so far.

Is it possible to know the detailed instructions on how the existing ARM package has been built? A script or a dockerfile would be ideal.

I could tune that build and make a docker container that could cross-compile x64 -> ARM...

Regards,
Alexey.