GHC/GHCi

Vladyslav Nikolayevich
Hi, GHCi https://hackage.haskell.org/package/ghc-8.2.1/docs/GHCi.html doc says that: `Interacting with the interpreter, whether it is running on an external process or in the current process.` but where I can get some examples haw to “connect” to the already running ghci, do some staff and reload ghci session them?

--
С уважением,
Владислав Ищенко