GHC HCAR submission

Ben Gamari-3
tl;dr. Add your project to GHC's HCAR submission [1].

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded a first draft of GHC's May 2018 HCAR submission to the
Wiki [1]. While I believe I have covered most of the on-going projects,
do check that your project appears and feel free to make any edits you
feel appropriate.

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/Apr18

RE: GHC HCAR submission

GHC - devs mailing list
Thanks.

I think you'd be far more likely to get input if you address contributors individually in the To: line, and by name in the salutation.

Simon