GHC crashing in checkProddableBlock during linking

GHC crashing in checkProddableBlock during linking

Luke Iannini
Hi all,

I'm encountering a crash in GHC 7.10.1 and 7.8.4 on Windows when I attempt to use Template Haskell in anything that relies on a package that contains C++; in my case, bindings to the Bullet physics engine.

This is a pretty big blocker for me as I haven't found any good workarounds, so it would be awesome to get a fix in (I guess I just missed 7.10.2)
I've made some progress here and a minimal reproduction if anyone can help:

Cheers
Luke