GHC iOS ARMv7/ARMv7s fat support completed

GHC iOS ARMv7/ARMv7s fat support completed

Luke Iannini
Hi folks,

Happy to report that I've finished an approach to armv7/armv7s fat compilation, just in time for 7.8's imminent release.

You'll find the necessary scripts here:

and the latest instructions for building GHC for iOS usage here:

I've also added support for a perf-cross BuildFlavour, which will give a higher-performance and profiling-ready build that matches what we'll be putting together as the official 7.8 GHC iOS binaries:

Cheers
Luke

Re: [Haskell-iPhone] GHC iOS ARMv7/ARMv7s fat support completed

Schell Scivally
Awesome! I'll be spinning this up soon.

http://blog.efnx.com
http://github.com/schell