GHC internal error: traverse_weak_ptr_list: not WEAK

GHC internal error: traverse_weak_ptr_list: not WEAK

Joel Reymont
loadtest: internal error: traverse_weak_ptr_list: not WEAK
     Please report this as a bug to [hidden email],
     or http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ghc/

Has anyone seen this before? I got this after running a 1,300 socket
connections for a while (probably x3 threads overall). Any workarounds?

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

Re: GHC internal error: traverse_weak_ptr_list: not WEAK

Joel Reymont
Forgot to mention that I was profiling at the time.

ghc -O --make -threaded -prof -auto-all loadtest.hs -o loadtest -lssl
-lcrypto -lz

./loadtest +RTS -hc -sloadtest.gc

Cannot compile without -O because of the "extent too large" assembler
error.