This changeset is the result of re-running the original Trac import,
with a few bugfixes applied to it, and then cherry-picking the resulting
changes to the wiki onto the live wiki. Among other things, this fixes
the following issues:
Since we used the wiki in its pre-migration state (as currently seen on
https://trac.haskell.org/ghc) as the data source, we have to be careful
not to accidentally undo changes made to the GitLab wiki in the
meantime. I tried to mitigate this by manually picking changes, and I
think I got it right, but as with all manual efforts, it is possible
that I made a mistake here or there. The changeset is pretty large, and
most of it is perfectly boring, so I applied quite a bit of automation
to keep it manageable.
So if you find anything broken on the wiki that looked OK so far, or if
you see any of your edits disappear, please holler, and I'll do my best
to fix it. Fortunately, this is a git repo, so nothing is permanently
lost either way.
And of course I apologize for any inconvenience in advance.