GSoC Project

Sanya Negi
Hello!

I am extremely interested in the project " offline mode for stack " for GSoC, for which I have learnt basic stack and have been learning more.

Please guide me as to what other specific things I have to delve into and provide me pointers and inputs on  how to  break this problem into pieces to form my proposal.

I can't seem to get in touch with the projects mentor Emanuel Borsboom.
And as the deadline is reaching, I really need to start forming my proposal now.

Soliciting a prompt and positive response.

Sanya Negi

Re: GSoC Project

Ben Sima
Sanya,

I would encourage you to follow this guide and put in your proposal as
soon as you are able:
http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/writing-a-proposal/

Also note the FAQ here, in case some of your specific questions have
already been answered:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq#students

As you work on your proposal, if questions come up and you cannot
contact Emanuel, you can reach out to me directly. I am a backup mentor
for GSoC, and while mentors don't have any power to decide which
applications are accepted, I can help work out some of the details of
the proposal. I'm also on Freenode IRC as "bsima".

Good luck, and thanks for participating in the Haskell GSoC :)

Ben