GTK2HS OpenGL demo doesn't work on Vista when compiled?

GTK2HS OpenGL demo doesn't work on Vista when compiled?

Peter Verswyvelen-2
GTK2HS 0.10.1 comes with an OpenGL demo (share/demo/opengl/RotatingCube.hs)

On my machine (Vista 32-bit) it runs fine under GHCi, but not when
compiling using GHC (no rendering happens, unless I resize the window,
then rendering happens from time to time)

I'm using GHC 6.10.3 (installed Haskell Platform 2009.2.0.1).

Do other people using Windows experience this problem?

Cheers,
Peter Verswyvelen