Galois is hiring again!

Iavor Diatchki
Hello,

We have more openings at Galois, for a variety of positions, including researchers, principle investigators, software engineers, project leads, and some others.  The full list is available at:

http://galois.com/careers/#careers-list

We are looking for people with strong background in one or more of the following areas: functional programming, formal methods, machine learning, embedded systems, computer security, and networking.

Galois has two offices, one on the west coast of the US, in Portland, Oregon, and one on the east coast, in Arlington, Virginia.   There are positions available at both offices.

Generally, we are looking for candidates who are allowed to work in the US, and are interested in working locally at one of the two offices.

If this sounds exciting, please consider sending us your resume.  The descriptions of the positions each contains an application link.

Cheers,
-Iavor