Galois is hiring

Eric Mertens
Hello,

Galois is growing again!  We're looking for researchers, principal investigators, software engineers, including those with expertise in functional programming, formal methods, machine learning, embedded systems, computer security, or networking. For the exact available positions, please have a look at our website: http://galois.com/careers

We now have three locations: Portland, Ore.; Arlington, Va.; and Dayton, Ohio. There are positions available at all locations.

We are looking for people to work on-site, not remotely.  Mostly, we are looking for candidates who are already authorized to work in the US, but in exceptional situations we can work with the candidate to obtain the necessary documentation.

If you are interested, please apply through the web site. If you have questions about working at Galois, you're welcome to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Eric Mertens
glguy