Quantcast

Getting exceptions right

David Feuer-2
I've put together a wiki page describing the issues I think we need to
address, and laying out the model I think we want to implement for precise
exceptions. Hopefully, this will help us figure out what we need to do to get a
better story here.

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/FixingExceptions

Thanks,
David Feuer

RE: Getting exceptions right

GHC - devs mailing list
I have elaborated a bit.

Can you go further to a clear set of proposals?