GitHub Mirror is broken

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

GitHub Mirror is broken

Artem Pelenitsyn
Hello devs,

This is just to let you know that the latestes commit on GitHub ghc/ghc repo dates back to 22th of January. Personally, I find GitHub mirror quite useful for ocasional searches over the code base. Therefore, I'd appreciated repairing the mirror.

--
Best of luck,
Artem Pelenitsyn



_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GitHub Mirror is broken

Ben Gamari-2
Artem Pelenitsyn <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello devs,
>
> This is just to let you know that the latestes commit on GitHub ghc/ghc
> repo dates back to 22th of January. Personally, I find GitHub mirror quite
> useful for ocasional searches over the code base. Therefore, I'd
> appreciated repairing the mirror.
>
Fixed. It seems like the mirroring service got stuck.

Cheers,

 - Ben

_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs

signature.asc (497 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GitHub Mirror is broken

Phyx
Hi Ben,

I think the mirror is stuck again. Hasn't updated in 8 days.

Cheers,
Tamar

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 6:30 AM Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> wrote:
Artem Pelenitsyn <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello devs,
>
> This is just to let you know that the latestes commit on GitHub ghc/ghc
> repo dates back to 22th of January. Personally, I find GitHub mirror quite
> useful for ocasional searches over the code base. Therefore, I'd
> appreciated repairing the mirror.
>
Fixed. It seems like the mirroring service got stuck.

Cheers,

 - Ben
_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs

_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GitHub Mirror is broken

Manuel M T Chakravarty-4
I think, it also only mirrors master, but not other branches, which is unfortunate especially for release branches.

Manuel

Am 31.03.2019 um 05:52 schrieb Phyx <[hidden email]>:

Hi Ben,

I think the mirror is stuck again. Hasn't updated in 8 days.

Cheers,
Tamar

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 6:30 AM Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> wrote:
Artem Pelenitsyn <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello devs,
>
> This is just to let you know that the latestes commit on GitHub ghc/ghc
> repo dates back to 22th of January. Personally, I find GitHub mirror quite
> useful for ocasional searches over the code base. Therefore, I'd
> appreciated repairing the mirror.
>
Fixed. It seems like the mirroring service got stuck.

Cheers,

 - Ben
_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs


_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GitHub Mirror is broken

Ben Gamari-3
Manuel M T Chakravarty <[hidden email]> writes:

> I think, it also only mirrors master, but not other branches, which is unfortunate especially for release branches.
>
Fixed on both counts. The GitHub mirror should be both up-to-date and
include all branches.

Cheers,

- Ben


_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs

signature.asc (497 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GitHub Mirror is broken

Manuel M T Chakravarty-4
Thanks!
Manuel

> Am 31.03.2019 um 17:09 schrieb Ben Gamari <[hidden email]>:
>
> Manuel M T Chakravarty <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> I think, it also only mirrors master, but not other branches, which is unfortunate especially for release branches.
>>
> Fixed on both counts. The GitHub mirror should be both up-to-date and
> include all branches.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Ben
>
> _______________________________________________
> ghc-devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs

_______________________________________________
ghc-devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs