Google summer of code idea.

Mujtaba Boori
Hello

I would like to discuss my idea for google summer of code.  I'm an active Haskell programmer . I have read the idea list . I think Improve Cabal's test support really suit my ability of haskell. I would like to give me advice about my idea . and how to improve my proposal . Thank you.

--
Mujtaba Ali Alboori

Re: Google summer of code idea.

Don Stewart-2
mujtaba.boori:
> Hello
>
> I would like to discuss my idea for google summer of code.  I'm an active
> Haskell programmer . I have read the idea list . I think Improve Cabal's test
> support really suit my ability of haskell. I would like to give me advice about
> my idea . and how to improve my proposal . Thank you.

Here is some advice on how to propose a project to haskell.org:

    http://donsbot.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/so-you-want-to-hack-haskell-for-the-google-summer-of-code/

Try to show that you have the Haskell skills, can work in the community,
and your proposed work will bring value.

-- Don