Graph path

Mike Houghton
Does anyone know of a good description of the algorithm to visit (if possible) each node in a graph? I can find a few links that describe the imperative way of doing it but I struggle converting to functional style :)

Many Thanks

Mike

Re: Graph path

Henk-Jan van Tuyl

Maybe
       Structuring Depth-First Search Algorithms in Haskell
       https://galois.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/pub_JL_StructuringDFSAlgorithms.pdf
can be of any help? (It's not my field of expertise.)

Since you haven't received any answer for several days on this mailing
list, you might ask this question again on the Haskell Café mailing list,
there are more people reading that list.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
Message from Stanford University: