Groups anothers Social Networks

Leandro Soares
Hello everyone, is there a group on Telegram, Whatsapp for questions?

Re: Groups anothers Social Networks

Alp Mestanogullari
Hello,

No, nothing like that. We take questions here, on the issue tracker and on StackOverflow. We however applied to discourse to get a hosted instance dedicated to servant questions, so that everyone can meet and talk about problems or ideas there.