Gtk2hs

Andrew Coppin
Just a short one... gtk2hs won't build on my [Linux] laptop. What's the
best channel for seeking help with this?

Re: Gtk2hs

Gour-3

Andrew> Just a short one... gtk2hs won't build on my [Linux]
Andrew> laptop. What's the best channel for seeking help with this?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D

Re: Gtk2hs

Lennart Kolmodin

Re: Gtk2hs

Andrew Coppin
Don Stewart wrote:
> andrewcoppin:
>
>> Just a short one... gtk2hs won't build on my [Linux] laptop. What's the
>> best channel for seeking help with this?
>>

> Discuss it on the gtk2hs list, with a full error log.

Thanks. I'll go look at that.

(Who knows, maybe somebody already solved this one...)

Re: Re: Gtk2hs

Andrew Coppin
Gour wrote:

Yeah... took me a little while it was on sourceforge not Haskell.org's
mailman. (Especially since there are at least 2 defunct groups there
that look like they might be the right one...)