HCAR

Imam Tashdid ul Alam
does anyone know what happened to HCAR?
or HWN?

Re: HCAR

Stefan Holdermans
Tashdid,

> does anyone know what happened to HCAR?
> or HWN?

I guess the May ;) 2006 edition of HCAR will appear soon. I'm not
sure about what happened to HWN the last couple of weeks, though, but
I think that Donald is just quite busy these days.

Regards,

   Stefan

Re: HCAR

Donald Bruce Stewart
stefan:
> Tashdid,
>
> >does anyone know what happened to HCAR?
> >or HWN?
>
> I guess the May ;) 2006 edition of HCAR will appear soon. I'm not
> sure about what happened to HWN the last couple of weeks, though, but
> I think that Donald is just quite busy these days.

Yep, that's the case. Expect an issue tomorrow though.

-- Don