HDBC packages looking for maintainer

Erik Hesselink
Hi all,

I've been the maintainer for some of the HDBC packages for a while now. Sadly, I've mostly neglected them due to lack of time and usage. While the packages mostly work, there are occasional pull requests and updates for new compiler versions.

Because of this I'm looking for someone who wants to take over HDBC and related packages [1]. If you use HDBC and would like to take over maintainership, please let me know and we can get things set up.

Regards,

Erik

Re: HDBC packages looking for maintainer

Tobias Dammers
Hi,

I'd be interested. I've used HDBC on a few projects, and my yeshql
library was originally built with HDBC as the only backend. It would be
a terrible shame to see this bitrot.

Cheers,

Tobias (tdammers on github etc.)

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 12:07:38PM +0200, Erik Hesselink wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been the maintainer for some of the HDBC packages for a while now.
> Sadly, I've mostly neglected them due to lack of time and usage. While the
> packages mostly work, there are occasional pull requests and updates for
> new compiler versions.
>
> Because of this I'm looking for someone who wants to take over HDBC and
> related packages [1]. If you use HDBC and would like to take over
> maintainership, please let me know and we can get things set up.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik
>
> [1] https://github.com/hdbc

Tobias Dammers - [hidden email]

Re: HDBC packages looking for maintainer

Robert Soeldner
Hey Tobias,

sorry for the late response, just saw the reply from Erik - I missed your message...
We would be really happy to see a PR or a new issue.

Robert