HEADS UP: I'm removing the remaining .lhs files in compiler/ soon

HEADS UP: I'm removing the remaining .lhs files in compiler/ soon

Austin Seipp-5
Hi *,

Quick note: before the branch occurs, me and Herbert really really
wanted to remove all the .lhs files in the compiler. We tried to do
this as close as possible to the branch to minimize merge headaches,
and I've got my tree doing so.

This set of patches removes about 100 lhs files in the compiler,
across several subsystems. Undoubtly, this will affect some of your
work that you're all doing to get into HEAD soon.

If you have a currently outstanding branch, a rebase should set you
straight; just do:

$ git rebase master <mybranch>

Git tracks renames for rebases, so it should correctly do most of the
work. Nonetheless, you may have some out of date code that has been
touched in the mean time (a lot of things have gone through in the
past few days), so be sure to be diligent when you rebase it all and
whatnot.

Thanks

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant

HEADS UP: I'm removing the remaining .lhs files in compiler/ soon

Jan Stolarek
> me and Herbert really really wanted to remove all the .lhs files in the compiler.
I'll only say one thing:

   FINALLY !

Janek