HOPE 2018: Deadline extension until June 15th

HOPE 2018: Deadline extension until June 15th

Filip Sieczkowski
Dear all,

The Workshop on Higher-Order Programming with Effects, colocated with ICFP
on September 23rd, hasn't received as many submissions as we would like.
We decided to extend the deadline to

  June 15th, anywhere on earth.
  submission link: http://icfp-hope18.hotcrp.com/

If you were considering submitting a presentation, you should now have
plenty of time to do so -- we ask for a PDF of around 2 pages.
If you were not considering a submission, maybe you should! HOPE is an
interesting forum to discuss all sorts of problems relevant to the ICFP community,
from tackling shared, mutable state in functional languages, to continuations,
algebraic effects and more.

See the Call for Presentations at

and please write me an email if you have any question.

Thanks!

— Filip Sieczkowski