Hackage documentation generation

Patrick LeBoutillier
Hi,

How long does it take for the haddock docs to be generated on Hackage?
I uploaded a package 2 days ago and the docs are not there.

Is there a problem with my package?

Patrick

--
=====================
Patrick LeBoutillier

Hackage documentation generation

Daniel Fischer
On Wednesday 20 April 2011 00:50:19, Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How long does it take for the haddock docs to be generated on Hackage?

Normally, new stuff is built and haddocked at least daily (maybe twice a
day, I don't know).

> I uploaded a package 2 days ago and the docs are not there.
>
> Is there a problem with my package?

I can't rule that out, but since other packages recently uploaded haven't
been built or haddocked either, it's a hackage issue first, no reason yet
to suspect your package.

> Patrick

Cheers,
Daniel

Hackage documentation generation

Brent Yorgey-2
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 06:50:19PM -0400, Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How long does it take for the haddock docs to be generated on Hackage?
> I uploaded a package 2 days ago and the docs are not there.
>
> Is there a problem with my package?

If there is a problem with your package, the Hackage page will display
"build failure" with a link to a log.  If there is no documentation
and no build failure log, then it means the documentation just hasn't
been built yet.

-Brent