Haddock CSS

Sylvain HENRY
Hi,

I have quickly hacked a new CSS for haddock based on ocean.css (see attached file).

It has a fixed maximal width and is a little bit lighter. To try it with cabal, use:
> cabal haddock --css=ocean2.css [--hyperlink-source]

Feel free to improve it, I am not that good at web design.

-Sylvain

ocean2.css (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Haddock CSS

satvik chauhan
It would be better if you could put it on github.

PS: "I am not that good at web design" <== being too humble here. It looks awesome :).

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Sylvain Henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have quickly hacked a new CSS for haddock based on ocean.css (see attached file).

It has a fixed maximal width and is a little bit lighter. To try it with cabal, use:
> cabal haddock --css=ocean2.css [--hyperlink-source]

Feel free to improve it, I am not that good at web design.

-Sylvain

Re: Haddock CSS

Sylvain HENRY
Done: https://github.com/hsyl20/haddock-css