Haddock fails during validation because "GHC/Types.hs is not loaded"

Haddock fails during validation because "GHC/Types.hs is not loaded"

David Luposchainsky
I've run into an issue with Haddock that prevents me from validating
further. The last 100 lines of the build output:
http://lpaste.net/92627

The file it claims not to have loaded exists, and so do many others like
"GHC.IntWord64" that Haddock doesn't seem to have a problem with in line 88.
I've tried running "sh validate" from scratch again, but unfortunately
that didn't work either. Searching online for similar problems shows
other people had this in the past (with different modules), but no
solution is mentioned.

Has anyone run into a similar problem recently and could help me out
with this?

David