Haddock panic

Jan Stolarek
I am working on improving new comparison primops and implementing Geoffrey's proposal [1]. I
renamed GHC.Prim to GHC.Prim.BuiltIn and GHC.PrimWrappers (in ghc-prim library) to GHC.Prim. I
can build the compiler and testsuite passes succesfully, but ./validate fails with 'haddock
panic' when building documentation for ghc-prim library:

Haddock coverage:
?100% ( ?1 / ?1) in 'GHC.IntWord64'
haddock: internal error: haddock: panic! (the 'impossible' happened)
? (GHC version 7.7.20130823 for x86_64-unknown-linux):
? ? ? ? Static flags have not been initialised!
? ? ? ? Please call GHC.newSession or GHC.parseStaticFlags early enough.

Have any of you ever broke haddock in a similar way? Looks as if GHC session was not initialized
properly, but I have no idea how could I have triggered such a behaviour.

Janek

[1] - http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2013-August/002072.html