Has twidge stopped working?

Rider of Giraffes
Greetings,

New on the list, apologies if I break any traditions.
Sent here from https://github.com/jgoerzen/twidge/wiki
with the question in the header.

I sent a tweet via twidge on Oct 22, but since then
nothing has got through.  Has twidge stopped working?
Has Twitter made yet another change to the API, this
one incompatible?

All assistance and advice welcome.

Thank you.

--
I don't suffer from stress - I'm a carrier.

Re: Has twidge stopped working?

Haskell - Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Hi!

I'd suggest that you open an issue on twidge's issue tracker: https://github.com/jgoerzen/twidge/issues