[Haskell-Beginners] Regarding Haskell GSOC projects

[Haskell-Beginners] Regarding Haskell GSOC projects

Gautam Sewani
Hi,
I am interested in working on Haskell during GSOC 2009. I wanted to
know which Haskell mailing list to use in order to inquire about the
various project ideas.
Regards
Gautam

[Haskell-Beginners] Regarding Haskell GSOC projects

Brent Yorgey-2
On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 06:19:55PM +0530, Gautam Sewani wrote:
> Hi,
> I am interested in working on Haskell during GSOC 2009. I wanted to
> know which Haskell mailing list to use in order to inquire about the
> various project ideas.
> Regards
> Gautam

Hi Guatam, haskell-cafe [1] is probably the most appropriate list.

-Brent