Haskell Hackathon in NYC, April 4-6 (last reminder)

Haskell Hackathon in NYC, April 4-6 (last reminder)

MightyByte
Greetings,

We're just under a month out from the first Hac NYC, so I wanted to
send out one more reminder to the community.  For the full details see
the previous announcement.

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2014-January/112362.html

Once again, if you plan on coming, you must officially register by
filling out our registration form [1].  Other details for travel,
lodging, etc can be found on the Hac NYC wiki [2].

And if you would like to give a talk, please let us know [3] so we can
schedule them.

We're looking forward to seeing you here.

-The Hac NYC Team

[1] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1taZtjgYozFNebLt1TR2VnKv-ovD2Yv5sOdSZzmi_xFo/viewform
[2] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_NYC
[3] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_NYC/Talks