Haskell Implementors' Workshop lightning talks

Haskell Implementors' Workshop lightning talks

Ben Gamari-3
Hello everyone,

The Haskell Implementors' Workshop will be held this Friday, August
28th, colocated with virtual ICFP. As usual, we will have a number of
slots for lightning-talks. These are five-minute-long talks where you
can present libraries, language extension ideas, plugins, tools...
anything that the Haskell implementor community might find interesting.

We are collecting talk submissions via Google Forms [1] and will notify
speakers of their slots on August 27th. We are looking forward to seeing
you there!

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://forms.gle/a8sZQNRRMe9H9YnX8