Haskell Platform 2013.2 Proposal Status

Simon Peyton Jones
Bother.  Which version of hets?  How can I reproduce?

Simon

I think we just need someone who is prepared to simultaneously build (a) ghc, (b) hets, to test my fix.  My fix certainly fixes #7748.

Simon

| >> |
| >> |
| >> http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7748
| >> |
| >> |
| >> |
| >> HP.
| >> |
| >> |
| okay.

| considered)

| to do
| 1.1
| >> all
| level
| this
| API
| including.

| >> we'll

Haskell Platform 2013.2 Proposal Status

Carter Schonwald
I'm happy to go through a build + build  on my mac this afternoon if no one
else is dealing with this.

-Carter