Haskell Platform

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto-2
Hi folks,

How are the efforts on Haskell Platform for GHC 6.12.1 going?

I'm considering joining those brave heroes. Where can I apply?

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto

Re: Haskell Platform

Alistair Bayley
> How are the efforts on Haskell Platform for GHC 6.12.1 going?
>
> I'm considering joining those brave heroes. Where can I apply?

Joining the mailing list would be a good place to start:

Alistair

Re: Haskell Platform

Don Stewart-2
RafaelGCPP.Linux:
> Hi folks,
>
> How are the efforts on Haskell Platform for GHC 6.12.1 going?
>
> I'm considering joining those brave heroes. Where can I apply?

There'll be a time table update in the next few days, but you can
certainly help by attempting to build things.

-- Don