Haskell Web server

Cetin Sert
Hi,

What is the fastest way to set up a web server that can redirect requests to a haskell application and serve results returned by it?

I need to demonstrate a simple visualization tool I have written for analytic tableaux on Monday and need something easy and simple.

Best Regards,
Cetin Sert

Re: Haskell Web server

Don Stewart-2
cetin.sert:
>    Hi,
>
>    What is the fastest way to set up a web server that can redirect requests
>    to a haskell application and serve results returned by it?
>
>    I need to demonstrate a simple visualization tool I have written for
>    analytic tableaux on Monday and need something easy and simple.

apache and cgi?

-- Don

Re: Haskell Web server

Adam Smyczek-2