Haskell at Work screencasts

Oskar Wickström
Hi fellow Haskellers!

I just wanted to announce a project of mine that might be of interest. Since the beginning of this year I've been producing freely available Haskell screencasts, named "Haskell at Work". They focus on practical industry use of Haskell, and are primarily geared towards rookie and intermediate Haskellers. You'll find the videos, including show notes, here: https://haskell-at-work.com/

If you like my videos and think more people should see them, please help me spread the word! There's also a Patreon page where you or others can help out by donating: https://www.patreon.com/haskellatwork

So far I've had a great time making screencasts, even if it's a lot of work. The warm feedback and many viewers is highly motivating!