Quantcast

Haskell for Mac

Dennis Raddle
Discovered an amazing $24.99 app: Haskell for Mac. IDE with playgrounds, I expect my small personal projects to work fine with this program, and development should proceed faster now.

However I can't find documentation. For instance I'm not getting auto indentation to work for me, and I don't know how to create new modules.

There is a community forum, but currently broken - can't log in.

Wondering if anyone here has used this app and could direct me to docs.

Re: Haskell for Mac

Mihai Maruseac
Hi,

This is a nice app, developed my Manuel M. T. Chakravarty (BCC'ed). It
is also on HCAR,
https://www.haskell.org/communities/11-2016/html/report.html#sect4.5.1
(link to last edition, current one should be up in around a week).

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Dennis Raddle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Discovered an amazing $24.99 app: Haskell for Mac. IDE with playgrounds, I
> expect my small personal projects to work fine with this program, and
> development should proceed faster now.
>
> However I can't find documentation. For instance I'm not getting auto
> indentation to work for me, and I don't know how to create new modules.
>
> There is a community forum, but currently broken - can't log in.
>
> Wondering if anyone here has used this app and could direct me to docs.

Mihai Maruseac (MM)
"If you can't solve a problem, then there's an easier problem you can
solve: find it." -- George Polya