Haskell.org down?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Haskell.org down?

Simon Peyton Jones
Haskell.org looks down from here.  Also ghc.haskell.org.
I've tried http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com, which agrees.
Does anyone know what is going on?
Simon

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in England and Wales
Registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/attachments/20130828/1708fd06/attachment.htm>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Haskell.org down?

Austin Seipp-4
Something happened earlier about an hour or so ago, and Rock abruptly
powered off. We're still investigating.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones
<simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Haskell.org looks down from here.  Also ghc.haskell.org.
>
> I?ve tried http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com, which agrees.
>
> Does anyone know what is going on?
>
> Simon
>
>
>
> Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in
> England and Wales
>
> Registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> ghc-devs mailing list
> ghc-devs at haskell.org
> http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
>



--
Regards,
Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Haskell.org down?

Austin Seipp-4
FYI, all services should be back online now, including
ghc.haskell.org. We'll still be investigating as we can.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Austin Seipp <aseipp at pobox.com> wrote:

> Something happened earlier about an hour or so ago, and Rock abruptly
> powered off. We're still investigating.
>
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones
> <simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Haskell.org looks down from here.  Also ghc.haskell.org.
>>
>> I?ve tried http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com, which agrees.
>>
>> Does anyone know what is going on?
>>
>> Simon
>>
>>
>>
>> Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in
>> England and Wales
>>
>> Registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> ghc-devs mailing list
>> ghc-devs at haskell.org
>> http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/ghc-devs
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671



--
Regards,
Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671