Haskell platform on OSX?

David Duke
I was trying to bring my ghc installation  on OSX up to date (currently 8.6.3), I believe the latest is 8.8.
So I visited haskell.org clicked 'Downloads' then  'Haskell Platform', which has been my preferred method of installing/updating. Then under 'How to get it' there is a list of platforms' so I hopefully select  OSX' I then see:

Lets get started
"You appear to be using Mac OS X. See below for other operating systems."
Indeed there are like below to the others. But nothing happens there is no download starting, and no link to select for OSX.

Is this a problem, error or undocumented feature.

Could you please advise on how to get hold of the platform for OSX..?

thanks
David Duke

Re: Haskell platform on OSX?

Luca Ciciriello
Haskell platform has been replaced by ghcup buildchain:

Luca

Inviato da iPhone