Haskell support in Apache Spark (I am preparing)

Haskell support in Apache Spark (I am preparing)

Vasili I. Galchin
I am researching how to do. Hence, now is the time for everybody speak(!!) so I don't get blindsided, e.g. "I already did that" or "I am already working on that". Bad mojo.

Vasili

Re: Haskell support in Apache Spark (I am preparing)

Robin Palotai

Just FYI that anecdotally "I'm already working on it" is not a good reason why you shouldn't, as chances are high that the wip never gets finished.

Also, heterogeneity is healthy for development.

Best regards,
Robin

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015, 12:10 AM Vasili I. Galchin <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am researching how to do. Hence, now is the time for everybody speak(!!) so I don't get blindsided, e.g. "I already did that" or "I am already working on that". Bad mojo.

Vasili

Re: Haskell support in Apache Spark (I am preparing)

Vasili I. Galchin
What is."wip"?

I don't like waste time out of life for heterogenity(sorry Robin). My passion is pure maths. I am just trying to promote Haskell a recalcitrant industry :-(

Vas

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015, 12:10 AM Vasili I. Galchin <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;vigalchin@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">vigalchin@...> wrote:
I am researching how to do. Hence, now is the time for everybody speak(!!) so I don't get blindsided, e.g. "I already did that" or "I am already working on that". Bad mojo.

Vasili

Re: Haskell support in Apache Spark (I am preparing)

Joe Hillenbrand
WIP stands for Work In Progress