Haskell vs. Erlang: Logging to one thread from thousands /Answer/

Haskell vs. Erlang: Logging to one thread from thousands /Answer/

Joel Reymont
I asked the Erlang guys why I can log to a single process in Erlang
without any problems. The scheduler could well be round-robin
but since the message queue is hard-wired to each Erlang process
they found an elegant way out.

--
There is a small fix in the scheduler for the standard
producer/consumer problem: A process that sends to a

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/